Power Plant Hanover Linden relies on FRANKE-Filter
The gas and steam turbines supplied by Siemens were already equipped with a FRANKE-Filter Oil Mist Separator as part of the standardisation between both companies. However, the in 2010 commissioned GE Gas Turbine Frame 6FA was equipped with a competitor’s unit. After expiration of the warranty, the operator Enercity Hannover contacted FRANKE-Filter for a new Oil Mist Separator to replace the one at the GE Frame 6FA.
The crucial factor
For retrofitting, the exact dimensioning and suitable design of the separator are vital. Being a specialized manufacturer, FRANKE-Filter was able to provide a customized solution that fit exactly into the available space.
Benefits for our customer
- Oil Mist is extracted directly at bearings
- Lube oil can be led back into the lube oil tank without loss of additives
- Constant, minimum vacuum in the lube oil tank and bearings, which is easy to regulate
- Oil Mist Separator can be installed directly to existing connections due to its individual design
- Filtration efficiency of 99.99% at 0.1 µm